Quality Management System
Quality Control, developed in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 and implemented in the BSHC, is certified by SGS United Kingdom Ltd Systems & Services Certification.
The certificate validates that the Bulgarian Ship Hydrodynamics Center has the necessary conditions to achieve sustainable quality in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015, when performing the following activities:
- Ship and off-shore structure model tests in Dee- water towing tank, Shallow Water towing tank, Seakeeping and maneuvering basin, Cavitation and Wind tunnels (resistance tests, self-propulsion tests, maneuvering tests, seakeeping tests, hydrodynamic tests)
- Research on renewable energy resources and application of novel power-saving devices for ship model hydrodynamic tests
- Design and construction of experimental ship models, ship propellers and off-shore structures for hydrodynamic tests
The implementation of the Quality Control according to ISO 9001: 2015 BSHC sets the following goals:
- constant improvement of the quality of the scientific product;
- adaptability and flexibility in the market of scientific services;
- effective realization of the scientific product in terms of market economy;
- integration into the global scientific space;
- creation of modern conditions for training of students and doctoral students in accredited professional programs and specialties in accordance with the Higher Education Act.